9.3.12

Homemade ketchup + happy weekend

Happy weekend!  I really want to try this homemade ketchup recipe and have it ready in the fridge to bring out when we eat chips or potato wedges.  (It seems very straightforward too, always a bonus!)

This weekend we're off to my Mums for a party to celebrate my Grandad's 85th birthday.  He's such an amazing person and it's lovely when we get the chance to spoil him.  Sunday will be a lazy day I think, and on Monday, both me and Neil are at home whilst the boys are at school / nursery so we're planning a sneaky trip somewhere :)

Have a lovely weekend x

1 comment:

  1. My dear,
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting… and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;)
    I'm following your blog right away and I’d be very pleased if you joined me as well!
    I wish you lots of success and will surely come back!kisses

    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete